Monday, October 12, 2009

Still no news!

We are waiting patiently with expectation! My Doctor cannot seem to get the doctors in Cincinnati to call him back to schedule an appointment with them. They seem to be waiting on the results from the Kidney test to even talk to us. I will admit, in the natural, and in my flesh, I am very frustrated knowing that every minute with no bladder relief cannot be good for Elijah, but still I know that faith is believing the things that are unseen rather than the things that are seen. God is working out His perfect will for this precious little boy! Please thank God and praise Him in advance for a speedy and perfect test result to come back!
I have been reminded all day of Jeremiah 29:11 from many people and from the Lord himself that " He has a plan and a purpose for Elijah, Plans to prosper him and not to harm him, plans to give him a hope and a future."
Will let you know as soon as we hear something!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for sweet Elijah! I can only imagine the mental battle to remain in faith. Our faith walks have brought us to the place of trying to remain in faith mentally while things seemed to move way too slowly in the now. Praying for God's peace and rest to overwhelm you Kelli!

    ReplyDelete